Krungsri RISE, one of the accelerator and academic collaboration projects of Krungsri Finnovate Co., Ltd. under the Krungsri Group, has continued its success in supporting fintech startups from last year through Krungsri RISE Batch 2 under the concept “Accelerate 2x Potential’ to speed up the growth of fintech business by leaps and bounds and develop know-how and investment for fintech startups and enhance their ability to create new forms of financial innovation for the digital business sector. Intensive tutorials in every training program fully equipped with contents and activities are provided, including trendy business conduct.
Mr. Thakorn Piyapan, Head of Krungsri Consumer Group and Head of Digital Banking and Innovation Division,
said that “The objective of Krungsri RISE is in line with the main mission of Krungsri Finnovate Co., Ltd. to determinedly support and push forward fintech startups to grow both nationally and regionally. In fact, Krungsri RISE Batch 2 will be more concentrated and we believe that when all 10 teams have been through the 4-month intensive boot camp from now, we will have a chance to see new forms of financial innovations that can link and collaborate with products and services more concretely. We estimate that the market value to be no less than 1 billion baht”.
Mr. Supachai Parchariyanon, the founder of RISE,
said that “Under the concept ‘Accelerate 2x Growth’, the intensive training program and the duration of the project will increase twofold with the program accelerating business growth for participating fintech startups just like a bridge connecting with the world of venture capital, clientele, gurus from various fields from Krungsri and its alliances, and teams of expert advisors on the science and art of doing business to help enlarge conceptual frameworks and drive fintech startups to their goal with the expertise of “RISE”, the first corporate innovation accelerator in Thailand, combined with full support from Krungsri Finnovate. This marks a truly unique and remarkable experience including:
- Doubled training duration for the intensive boot camp from 8 weeks to a full 16 weeks.
- Activities accelerating fintech startups by acknowledged RISE experts and RISE mentors, who are a group of highly-regarded businesspeople from the public and private sectors in the fintech and the tech startup businesses, professional executives, including advisor teams led by senior startups who have outstanding performance and have apparently succeeded with excellent output as well as experts from Bank of Ayudhya Pcl. and its associated companies and other business alliance networks which are doubling. Altogether, they will reveal tips, concepts, and methods of establishing financial technology to impress the user and investor target groups in response to changing trends in the digital age, offering intensive tutorials with the program and content from hands-on experience that can be applied to conducting real business.
- Providing tailor-made programs for each startup by studying and exploring the needs of each startup and designing a specific program to provide guidance and speed up business growth accurately and efficiently.
- Expanding the RISE social network with the chances to meet gurus, leading businesspeople, and experts in financial business whose schedules are not so easy to book. Come talk and exchange know-how and experience with other fintech startups to optimize your business opportunities, along with an off-site workshop activity that’s the first of its kind.
- Creating local and regional capital collaboration for chances to connect with both local and foreign investors, enabling fintech startups to grow and develop to the regional level.
- Having no fees nor shareholding obligation. All selected teams will not be charged anything throughout the program, the value of which has doubled from 200,000 baht last year to 400,000 baht per person and there is no rule enforcing stockholding in fintech startups participating in the program.
- Benefiting from RISE Space by gaining every know-how and extending every creative idea with the 500 plus-square meter Co-working Space located in the city center on the 22nd floor of Amarin Plaza near BTS Chidlom station for fintech startups participating in the program to use and further develop products and services.
In this regard, Krungsri RISE Batch 2 will select and screen 10 fintech startup teams to participate in the intensive boot camp for over 16 weeks. Come have intensive tutorials with experts in the startup business and share experiences in learning and joining activities that allow a chance for 1-on-1 hands-on learning and problem-solving, including invaluable opportunities for Thai fintech startups to become part of a new phenomena that will take the financial world to the next step.
Those interested in participating in the program can register online at www.riseaccel.com/krungsririse/
from 3-31 May 2017 and stay updated on Krungsri RISE Batch 2 at www.facebook.com/Krungsri-Finnovate